Pages

11/7/12

4 MORE YEARS!!!!

Throughout this election year, I've been working hard to create images of President Obama in order to promote his campaign, & hopefully help him get re-elected.
  In so doing, I've worked with Obama supporters in fraternities, & sororities from Baltimore MD, all the way to Cincinnati Ohio, and I've even been contacted by people working directly on the Obama campaign with request for designs.
I then added these designs to t-shirts that were worn to Obama rallies around the country, and were even seen by the First Lady, and the President himself! 
I believe that art has a way of communicating/promoting an opinion, and I'm ecstatic  to see that all the hard work, donations, and dedication that us Obama supporters have put in has paid off!
Congratulations on your re-election President Obama, & here's to 4 more years!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment