Pages

1/24/12

My Modeling Photos

Well, being that today is my 29th birthday, I thought that it would be as good a day as any to post these photos...
One of many goals that I've set for myself was to become a model for my own clothing line. So when I started this company, I told myself that I wouldn't wear a shit in any picture until I had my OWN shirts to wear; hence the reason for so many shirtless pics in the past. 
Now that I have my own line, I have to wear the shirts in order to promote them. So sorry ladies, no more shirtless pics... for now... (It's not like y'all care anyway...lol)
  I know one person that will be happy that I'll be wearing a shirt more often these days is my Mom. All she used to tell me was: Boy! Put a shirt on!
O.K. Ann Marie Mendoza... You win... Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment